Thursday, November 08, 2007

I woke up so late this morning...I mean so late for me.
The kid just doesn't have it like she use to anymore.
I went over the bff's house last night for our weekly dinner
and drinks pow..wow. Left there about 11..Got home forgot I had
some beans soaking for a bean stew..I started them and then realized
I'd fall asleep...Didn't want the apartment to burn down..so i turned them off..
and called myself letting the pot cool..i never took the pot of the stove..
So my beans are soaking for the 2nd day in a row..It'll be bean porridge by
the time i get to cook them this evening.

Hmmmmmmmmm...Something was on my mind...

Oh! This morning when i got up it was cold as shit in my apartment..
No semblance of heat was felt. I called my landlord as soon as I got to work.
I was like uh you think you can turn the heat on in the building now..He's like
is it cold in there...umm hell yes..it was 29 this morning..and the heat is on well..nothing..off.

I hate when i double book myself for events on the weekend. I totally forgot I rsvp'ed for a baby shower...then i excepted a invite to a party out of town :(.
I still don't know what i'mma do.. *shrugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home