Tuesday, November 13, 2007


The new baby will be here in about 2 more days..if not tomorrow. For the longest time i longed for something a lil bit more streamlined. And it's finally here. With built in messenger apps and the usual things i used on my Treo650, the Palm Centro is poised to take over the smart phone game. Also with it's limited time only $99(with 2 year contract) price tag, I'd venture to say everyone will have a smart phone..no more flips. I haven't had a flip phone in over 3 years. The Treo650 has served me well with it's infinite possibilities but it's time I upgraded and got something a lil less chunky. I thought about other phone such as the i phone, 8525 and of course the Sprint Mogul but those didn't appeal to me like the Centro..maybe it was the bright red candy apple exterior(or the the fact that they retained the touch screen app) but i couldn't help it...After 3+ years with a gun metal Grey phone, yeah...some color is needed..and i can still use it as a modem...yesh! I sent out a text to a few people announcing I'd be selling my treo..and no sooner had i sent it out..i got a text back sold! awesomeeee..the extra padding in my pocket will make this a great kick off to the girls weekend.

Yesterday I wore a hat all day at work.
Don't i look like a damn deer in headlights? It panned out well, but i could sense some of the admins were jelly because they wished they could've worn a hat. I was gonna make it 2 days in a row but i decided to give it a rest and comb my damn hair. The past few days I've been sleeping pretty wild so when i wake up my scarf is either off or around my neck :( The defeats the purpose of the extra laid hair right :(

I put on a wig last night and thought i looked absolutely ridiculous. Could it be my perception of hair as an added accessory is slowly flying out of the window?

Girls weekend Holla!! York, PA wont be the same... Each year we go back I have a damn ball...

ps. i still have no teevee..the one that was given to me was broken..the piece to connect the cable to the teevee was broke..so i'm still rocking out with my laptop and tv tuner attached...holla recorded sporting events!

pps. I'm still number #1 but barely in my ff league..the nearest person is now 2 pts off...I'mma need all my started to have a great weekend next week.. and in my BBfl i'm number 5..but i'm not worried.

2 Comments:

At 5:33 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I refuse to get rid of my flip phone, they better not go all extinct on me

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

you're so slow with everything..the ipod..the laptop..eventually you WILL get a smartphone. thee end.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home