Monday, November 12, 2007

Good thing i was sleep or I'd have a visual recollection of how ridiculous that damn game was. I woke up about 7pm. and felt no kinda way about missing the game. I could tell by the number of missed messages I got, it must've been one humdinger of a game.
I was really tired from the night before and the company that crashed at 430am. I had just got in from a baby shower and DC.

So i guess I don't have to say which event I chose to attend. That was over about 9ish..all my friends at the baby shower, asked what was there to do in DC. I think I called a little of everyone..and everyone I called was headed to the party in Philly..L for me. So after informing the friends that no one knew of anything to do. My friend Nick had the bright idea of driving around DC. Now I've seen DC plenny times...to know where spots are..so forth and so on. So Nick asked our other friend Kay if she knew of anything...Kay holla'ed some spot in NW that plays hip hop...genius i said..Aroma..I'd forgotten all about Aroma...and also had met a dude who was the GM for this one company that ran about 5 spots between here and DC. So Kay bullshitted as to where Aroma was..I didn't know and by this time i was peeved, that Kay didn't just say she didn't know where the hell she was going and what the hell she was talking about. So she took her lie a step further and said that there was a hip hop lounge on U street..Aroo? She says it's over top Bohemian Caverns..I was like uh Liv? Ummm nah it ain't there...i could sense she was getting pissed because her jig was up...so she tried to say that the damn hip hop lounge was in Adams Morgan @ the beginning...I was like ugh! Common Share is closed! I couldn't believe she would really try to pass off Common Share for a hip hop lounge but whatever...Now I'm really peeved... 1. because we're stuck in Adams Morgan traffic and 2. my legs are numb... So after that she had the nerve to guide Nick to Georgetown..I said what's up here Modern? and Kay was just like i don't even know...i don't get out much..So after she finally admitted(2 hours later) that we took her ass home and we took our asses home. I get a text @ 4amish...just as I'm exiting the car...being that i had a bust of a night..i said sure..and ended up having a better time with my company than i had the past 3 hours...I shoulda went to Philly tho... geez.

And now I'm here at work..with a hat on..we'll see if anyone says anything to me..because fuck it...i don't really feel like doing my hair. Trife but true!

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Blogger rashad said...

The Ravens looked pitiful man, and even the commentators were basically begging Billick to bench McNair.

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

pretty damn much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home