Thursday, November 15, 2007

I was so damn late this morning. Like I woke up at 830, like it was nothing. I suppose i neglected to set my alarm clock but the truth of the matter is, I was going back and forth about coming in. I decided to come in since i owed money to different people in the office for various school fund raisers I'd patronized. Everything from Girl scout cookies to Joe Corbi's pizza. In addition I still owed money for the office luncheon tomorrow which i was suckered into..but eh. This morning I just wasn't feeling it..From my hair to my outfit it showed. I threw on jeans, a sweater and some chucks. I mean i packed some work slacks and even put them on..but felt stoopid after i did..so i changed back into the jeans. I also didn't relax my hair as i do post shape up and trim...I'm rocking out...My hair doesn't necessary get kinky it curls up and kinda hinders the straightness of this razor cut. I suppose another factor is this rain. Like i don't wanna do anything but lay in the bed. And the rain is my hair's #1 enemy. But i do know i wanna be fresh to def for this weekends girls weekend activities. Don't get me wrong my hair is in no kinda way lacking in funk right now..actually it looks very white girl right now so yeah.

I've been asked by 2 different families to provide one of my famous desserts for several holiday activities. It made me feel good inside that people specifically requested it at separate dinners. Like my food is good enough to give your loved ones and friends. Last year I went to 5..yes count them 5 houses...Ate at about 3..picked at the last 2..but was forced to take plates...yes plural..I think i had leftovers for a week..which was fine..because normally i loathe leftovers. But there's something about thanksgiving leftovers that sits well with me :).

I sold my treo last night as a power pack(3 cases, a memory card and the phone and components) and made a pretty penny off of it. Dude was impressed that i kept up with everything that came with the phone..being as tho i got the phone almost 2.5 years ago. I can't believe i got rid of my treo but progress has to be made. My friends tease me about how small the centro is..but i mean i have small hands and fingers..so it works for me.

Last night before going to Deana's i stopped at the Raw bar and had a dozen oysters and a few beers.. Nothing like oysters and clams man. I'd venture to say that it's heaven to me. Give me some fresh oysters and brew any day...

Ps. Don't threaten me with a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home