Wednesday, November 07, 2007

There's something to be sad when you take a risk with fashion and you pull it off. This morning as i dressed for work, I had this bright idea to liven up my basic black and grey out fit. I wanted just a pop of color..So i paired my black tuxedo capris with a grey and black striped cap sleeved turtleneck sweater...but instead of some boring black tights..i decided to throw on some olive green ones..with my ruched booties, instead of some regular knee boots. I also did my eyes up...and the nice lil added touch is the earrings :)





I do feel this punch of color has brightened up my day..and i feel extra girly cute...

yay me..

this entry was about nothing..

3 Comments:

At 6:32 AM , Blogger Carls said...

good for you.

 
At 5:26 AM , Blogger rashad said...

This entry is making me want some Lucky Charms

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger tia said...

o i wanted to see the turtleneck! u need a head to toe pic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home