Friday, November 09, 2007

It's pretty hard being a trend setters/taste maker...Those things that you just so happen to throw together that becomes your signature only to be seen on other folks. No this isn't another hair entry...rather a makeup entry.

As I do every fall/winter I get back into the eye shadows. During the summer my eye creases and it leaves the eyeshadow looking ratty and smudged on my eye. My skin also produces alot of oil..that's why i despise summer rain(no not the song). In the summer right after it rains it gets so humid..my skin gets shiny and my hair gets fuzzy..anyway..I broke out my arsenal of cosmetics and have been doing it up in the office. Then one faithful week...i turned this office on it's head. I started doing the multiple colors(of course light for work). The next day in the office i did my eyes in a light peacockesque palette..only i had the green..blue and brown on my lid..purple mascara on my eyes..I know i know..you can't imagine all this..but it was gorgeous..for those that know me..know i wouldn't be sitting somewhere looking like bozo..Immediately it was..what do u have on? how can i do that? Also that's the other downside to working with an office full of women. You on your grown and sexy(*earls a bit* i cant believe i said that)..so the next chick trying to show you what she has....But that's not me..I'm always here at 730 in the am...done from head to toe..it's my work/professional presentation..now back to the story...so the Mary Kay consultant in the office was like oh i have blue and purple mascara..so what do the office biddies do...buy her colored mascara out...I shoulda demanded a cut..even tho i didn't have on MK(long story..some other time) Needless to say these hoes don't know what to do with it...or how to coordinate it...so no one has worn theirs yet...good for me right?...wrong... :( Can't a bidge have anything :( *sigh* I don't think anyone feels my pain. A friend of mine said i should be flattered people wanna emulate what I'm doing because that means I'm doing it right...again *shrugs*

I'm still not any closer to deciding if I'm going out of town for the party or stayin local. A part of me wants to see both sets of friends...but hmmmm...if i stay home i can do the mall/possibly tail gate sunday..if i go outta town i gotta spend that money for travel... :( Maybe my outta town friends will come down for a part Dec 8th. I'll see how i feel after this mimosa happy hour I'm going too..

*hugz

Have a groovy weekend

ps. why clinton portis

Read more HERE

Also Hov pulling American Gangster from I tunes because he wants folks to buy the whole cd not individual songs...pfffffffffffffttttttttttttt...It was there late monday..early tuesday then g0ne!...He needs to worry bout the bootleggers..HOV!

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM , Blogger Carls said...

peacock????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home