Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I can say with my whole heart that i love Hello Kitty(my new Centro), but I'd love her a helluva alot more if her software was 100% compatible with the Windows Vista OS on my laptop. Sure Palm came up with a roundabout way to keep your Centro sync'ed but all be damned if you want to use it as a modem or even manage your music on it @ home or any machine with Vista on it for that matter. I know you're saying to yourself, "Well are u returning it?" Hell and no. Mainly because I know the good people at Palm and Windows are working steadfastly to solve this problem for me and the other enthusiastic Centro users. But that didn't stop me from having a hilarious talk/webchat with a Dell tech last night. In a nutshell I asked would it be wise to downgrade my current OS(Operating system) or ride it out..and basically dude/chick didn't say..which was no help. Briefly, I thought of downgrading to XP...but i said fuck it...I'm going to ride it out. I just won't be using my Centro as a modem in the time being. And I can manage and maintain music files @ work..Yes i said at work. But the Centro is a better deal than my Treo650. it came with programs I had accumulated over the years. So that freed up alot of space on the handset. I'm still going to cop the 1G mini sdcard, so i can pimp my Centro out...But i do love Hello Kitty bunches..Now to accessorize(so not a word) her!

Girls weekend is shaping up. I tried to veer the ladies to the Wonderfull party in DC but no takers. Lames!!..but i love them. Having been to a Wonderfull party in just about every eastern seaboard city, i can say I'm glad DC finally decided to put on one of these. I lost myself in Philly and NYC...I mean just hours of great music. I've never 2 stepped so much in my damn life. All i can say for those going...wear those comfy shoes, because if you're a Stevie fan..there's no sitting down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home