Monday, November 05, 2007

Soooo I know you're wondering, did i indeed see America Gangster..Hell and No...Everywhere was packed...taking me back to my initial thought of catching a matinée during the work week. I'm sure i can convince someone to play hooky with me. But finally the second part of my prayers have been answered. The first part being that they open a Starbuck's in my hood and part 2...please open another movie theater in downtown..i mean hell anywhere..so i don't have to catch the bus out into the county to see a movie...a mainstream movie that is...I mean i do have The Charles but it's an IFC type deal...So on Friday or thereabout Harboreast Landmark opened. And as u can see I'm stoked...Finally a step in the right direction..now for something closer to the center..like in the Mt. Vernon area would be lovely. But i don't wanna get to ahead of myself before God stops listening to me. Yay God!

Yesterday after going to the Flea Market we crash landed into The Midtown Yacht Club . I previously spoke on it's mimosa goodness. But we settled in to watch a few games...we each sipped from our pitchers of mimosa...because i mean it's a pitcher(we combined 2 straws and drank from it) I mean it's football sunday..what's better than tipsy trash talk. And as i previously stated before, i got the grande mal of hatred yesterday. Most if not all of the people were cheering for the Colts..me I'm for the Pats..So this guy was like who you cheering for, oh u a gurl so lemme see...the dude with the best pic....i just laughed..i said no boo..the Pats...if T. Brady does good..i sail into another week of being #1 in my fantasy football league. He pauses..yeah right he says..who's your rb? who's ya wr? I mean fuck it..who's ya QB? I stated all the names..even my defense...He was flabbergasted..I even had to go one step further and show him my team...at which time he asked who picked it for me..now at this point i was all for some trash talk...but don't offend my sensibilities...I broke it down to him and offered to buy him a drink to further emasculate him in front of his boys. Of course he denied the drink...but for the rest of the night he kept calling me "Coach." Yeah suck it barboy...u just wasn't ready for someone..the likes of me...Needless to say I'm going back tonight to watch the Ravens. Speaking of Fantasy Football...With a projected win of 169.22 to 115.48, Bmore Bruised crushed this weeks opponents Dem Boys with an actual score of 199.85 to 132.39. T. Brady lead the team yet again with the most points followed by C. Portis exactly 1 pt off. *breaths in win* And i have 1 game left..because I have M. Stover as my kicker..Going into week 10 T. Brady has a bye..and that lends perfect time to unleash D. Anderson, whom I've been sitting on since week 5..Alright enought sports talk for my ladies.

Enjoy people..

ps. what about this gorgeous scarf weather????

3 Comments:

At 7:08 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Eff you scarf weather.

I like it warmer.

It's cool your FF team is cruising. I'm just getting a bruising.

 
At 7:09 AM , Blogger Carls said...

OH yeah, I enjoyed american gangster. It's about all I did this weekend.

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

God never stops listening...Yay God...lol
but FF...i'm the dumb girl on this...duhh....whoever has the cutest butt works for me..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home