Friday, December 21, 2007

I got the place booked and information is forth coming!!! This is my first venture into event promotions outside of work. It's about financial come uppance in 08. No resolutions, just action. I'm hopin some of you will come out and support ya girl.

I had a ball last night @ Cue Bar. The layout was pretty dope but I was a lil late watching the game...The Steelers mad as hell and they playing like it. Anyway...I whipped up on some ass playing Wii bowling and wasn't able to play ping pong because some dudes had that on lock...i don't play pool and don't pretend too..Last night in an effort to be a good friend I invited a few folks out...but they flaked...i love rolling solo anyway..If this was a peek at what my vacation would be like..it's finna be awesome...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home