Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Manhaviors on a tewsday...one day I was over a homeboys house just chillin. We're in there dying laughing..gone out of our minds. Listening to music and playing scrabble. He went in the kitchen, and yelled for me to retrieve something for him off of his bookshelf in the living room. It was a card or something but he didn't tell me where exactly it was so he told me to peruse around for this "phantom card." Now while looking for this card i found some nudies of random chicks. Of course i looked and i just chuckled because of a few things. 1. These weren't like digicam pics he printed himself..someone had a disposable camera and sent these to a developer..which is double yikes..since these tits and cooches were seen by all. 2. The chicks looked very uncomfy, like if they took the pic it got them cool points..but they just looked scared like deers in headlights..but clearly they were posed 3. This bamma had them shits in his living room..all willy nilly..like it didn't matter. and that said how he felt about said chicks 4. Sister! wtf? come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..never ever let a dude take some random nudie of you..never girl...cause that bamma ain't coming offa them. Instantly i thought of all the dudes i use to be involved with and how they'd ask for pics(of the nasty variety with a camera) and how I'd refuse. I mean snap a picture with your mind or something..but wow..just wow.. I mean isn't that why we have camera phones now?

OMG!!!!! I'm fucking #2 in my FF league...and it's all because of Roddy White..You bamma :(. I can't believe this!!! I just can't...HOld me!!

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Nudie pics are fine as long as they are taken from the neck down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home