Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Simply having a wonderful christmassss time...(c)Paul McCartney & The Wings

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
Coming off of a pre-holiday weekend celebration. I went to NYC for a few holiday parties thrown by close friends. We ended up doing so much running around for the one holiday event that we really didn't go anywhere..(pictures forthcoming)

I defeated my opponent this past sunday and am on my way to the finals for my FF. But I do have some hustlin to do, to maximize my pointage. I'll be conferring with Champ as soon as he breaths at his desk. So Champ if you're reading this...please be prepared to share some kind words and knowledge. :) You're the greatest! For those that don't know I embarked on a Fantasy Football Challenge some 15 weeks ago. In the beginning i was number 7 and I moved up steadily week by week..by week 5 i was number 1..and had been number one up until maybe a week ago..But then the semifinals started..i beat my opponent to retain my 2nd place status..Now I'm going up against thee #1 Stunna in our league..It would be super dope if i took this whole thing..How sweet it would feel bragging to all about, my defeating a league mostly comprised of hating ass menfolk...kiss it!

So the saying goes you never get the one you want because they want someone else...or the one you want never wants you..or the one that wants you is not the one you want. Either way..I kinda have this dude, he's been around for a moment..we briefly discussed him in the RKelly concert chronicles..but as of late dude has been demanding phone pics of me...now normally I wouldn't mind..but I'm not feeling dude..and i know it's not gonna go anywhere...I'm in Bmore..he's in VA...I mean I have my fill of LDR's...being as tho i sorta kinda have a man. *shrugs* Me and dude have only hung out a few times but he's corny man...i mean dude rocks cuffs. Ugh! I know i know be straight but i have...i think men are odd creatures. i think my appeal multiples as i dismiss them...ole sadist!

I saw a dope dark movie this weekend...It's called Perfume

Perfume - Movie Trailer - The most popular videos are here
Check out the trailer and go pick it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home