Tuesday, December 04, 2007

bittttterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...cold
OMG that hawk was out last night...
A friend of mines invited me over to watch the game. I think he was a bit upset because i igged him during the game..I mean I was into it...Last night I was physically ill...Secretly wanting the Ravens to win but wanting Tom to have an excellent game...and because Bmore's D was on it..I lost my fantasy match up by 6 pts..geez(another close one)...but i still made the playoffs for my FF league and retained my number 1 status...This fantasy thing was great fun...But i don't know if i'll participate next year..

I'm so glad I winterized my windows early...Last night and this morning as I prepped for work I heard the wind blowing the plastic...damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn is all i can say..I can't believe that much air was getting into my apartment. I'mma need my landlord to upgrade the windows before he asks for another cent if he raises rent (that rhymed but not intentionally).

It seems more and more people are finding me thru facebook and myspace..some are welcomed others are not. Like ex's. It's like they send you these amicable messages like you were the best of friends...and the truth is so totally far left.

I think my birth control is giving me headaches, I'm running out of options as to what to use. As long as it's not pill form i'm good. and the patch..i heard you lose skin behind that.

Styling is somewhat hard..especially when you're working with someone in another city. So your correspondence is every where trying to get measurements and rare items. As is the case with any singer they want to look stylish, not over the top but they always want some vintage piece in the outfit that will either make or break it. That being said I have to find this tee shirt or get it made...If i get it made..i'll be the woman 100%. Someone asked me the other day was I nervous. Last year i'd probably have told you yes...but this year nah. I'd rather be styling than sitting behind my desk all day.

I'm no way ready for this pajama jammy jam saturday..i mean i don't even own pajama.. sheesh..

My life is so not boring but i promised to keep alot of things out of my blog..I'm oppressed...ahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home