Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last day of work and i look like a urban hipster..complete with fashion skull scarf around my neck. I'd been so looking forward to being off for these upcoming 2 weeks. Plenty of travel scheduled, a few side jobs, and more rest. Now how much of that i'll get accomplished is another thing.

Last night I had my first meeting with the dude that I'll be working for doing this party promotion deal. We went to scope out lounges and I believe we actually got one. :) First party is due to roll January 4th. Keep ya girl in your thoughts and prayers.. And for my local folks come out and support !!!

These past couple days I've found that people have been really interested in my upbringing. One would assume I came from a stable 2 family home, nice high schooling and was the president of everything. But that wasn't so...my life was pretty shitty...as i sat with a few friends yesterday, just skimming over my life..one by one their mouths dropped. Can't say I was surprised but ya know it's always something when i tell my life's story. I'm partly who i am because of where i've been.

Namaste.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

good to see you are in high spirits....hopefully i'll see you at the party saturday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home