Friday, December 07, 2007

I had yet another weird dream but this one i care not share. I don't know what's going on but I've been having some doozies.

I told the student worker who has a crush on me that i couldn't edit his erotica. There was so much wrong. Misused words,overly detailed, not the right attention to details, and just the action wasn't action. I hated that i had to send him that email, but it was necessary. Partially I think he asked me to edit them as a means to impress me. I wasn't impressed tho, I was turned off. I think it's better when some men just dress and look attractive. At least I did find out he was 21..so if i did perhaps, attack him...he'd be legal...no chris brown-o. He hasn't responded to my email either so, I think i lost one. *cues Jay-Z*

The Mt. Vernon monument lighting was held last night. I surprised myself by chilling and standing out in the cold. Politicking, drinking and singing with a friends co-workers. It's so funny because I'll probably be working for/with these same people shortly, if this Department of Labor job doesn't come thru.

I won't even mention the game...i won't mention the game. But Erro talked supreme trash on his forum as well as in an email, about our fantasy match up. This dude holla'ed he smelled a special freestyle song coming up on Sunday. I said that's alright as long as you mention, you're being #9, your lackluster season and my being #1. No response...I bet!

I told my bew i wouldn't write about him..but guess what? He did something yesterday that i view as bitchmade. I mostly believe he did it to get a rise out of me since I am so cool. All i could think about was punching him in his face, but the most I'll do is probably karate chop him in the throat as he sips tea.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Erro is in town?

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

YUp yup...Bmore! Eden's Lounge, sunday..check the website
http://www.edenslounge.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home