Thursday, November 29, 2007

Operation over before it started. ( a womans account on hollering)


Now you'd think that by 32, I'd have the whole hollering game down. Nope! I get nervous, fumble and forget my purpose. One could argue if someone was truly interested in you they'd approach you. Some of my ladies are in agreeance(sp? i mean is it even a word) that a dude should approach first...well who's right?


Yesterday while playing hooky, I'd happened upon a brief family outing to arundel mills mall. We just so happened to hit up the food court. In my haste to go to the bathroom, i saw a dude checking me out...mostly i thought he thought i was a dumbass for scooting to the bathroom. butttttt..not so much..i came back..sat down and he commenced to looking around, then look back at me...Now anyone who's been out with a mother figure..knows u try to keep the holla minimal...but sometimes you gotta throw caution to the wind. so i'm playing it cool..bidding my time...then he packs up to leave..i let him pass...he turns back briefly..i pretend to be in conversation. At this point..Deana asked what was wrong with me.. I give chase and walk to Kenneth Cole..not there..Banana Republic not there...he went to Benetton...It's at this point that i look at my satchel and discover my coat was gone! shit!, i thought...i mean this shit only happens to me... what do u think i did?

..

.

.

.

...

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

I went back and back tracked and got my coat..

Oh well!

See..even us social butterflies have social awkwardness..

ps. r.kelly show dude text me this morning
sheesh

4 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Blogger rashad said...

The best part of this entry is the fact that you carry not a purse, but a satchel.

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

yeah i felt very rashad that day..i had my laptop with me..so it was a satchel..

 
At 6:20 AM , Blogger Carls said...

the satchel caught me off guard too.

Gave chase...made it sound like some movie scene

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

it was a movie scene

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home