Monday, November 26, 2007

As you can tell from the lack of early morning updates I've been on vacation from work. I've extended it one more day and am seriously thinking of calling out tomorrow to complete my errands. I woke up this morning whipped...i'd worked myself into a tizzy last night..between the chicago v. denver game and the eagles v. pats..A sister was every where..but in a good way...It wasn't til 11pm that i started experiencing abdominal pain. I knew 1 of 2 things were happening..my period was here or my cysts were back...it was the period..ugh!!! But i can't say she didn't serve me well this weekend. Ugh! My friend thought it would be nice to go to a concert..didn't tell me who till we got there...i shoulda known some shit was up when we pulled up in front of the first mariner arena...But it was motherfucking r. kelly!! Now, i mean i like a few of his songs and it wasn't until i heard them all at once that memories waved over me and i started laughing because in college people thought 12 play was the end all b all for slow music and setting the mood...well this jackass i was with thought that shit was a mickey for a good evening :( wrong...I mean i had to sit thru j.holiday and keyshia cole(who busted her high waisted shorts)...The only redeeming quality woulda been Neyo but from the innernets gossip buzz...Kells kicked Neyo off the tour cause his set and performance was blazing....man, tomorrows entry will go more in depth about this concert...I mean simply put, Bmore loves Kells...Man the sights!! And i went to the concert a lil toasty..i mean dude knows me a bit..he knew he'd have to likka me up to pull this shit over on me...but by the end of the night i was done..and ready to go home...was sha being a bitch? absolutely...he dropped me off and exclaimed he was going out for more drinks....to which i responded...Don't get none on ya! In all probability....you think he'll take me out again? You think it's over? hahaha i think not...i've come to find out that dudes like a lil bitch erry now and again...ok folks off to run errands!!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Blogger Carls said...

it's an interesting little life you live.

Oh so entertaining.

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Sin(ere said...

umm... I guess this post answers my email huh? LOL

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger ihsanamin said...

I'll never understand the appeal of R. Kelly, yo...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home