Monday, December 24, 2007

SEASON'S GREETINGS!!!!

Seems i've been on an endless ride of holiday parties and dinners. I'm not complaining one bit...but it's gonna make it hard for me to wear my freakum dress with these 5 extra lbs.

This year a few folks are having their holiday dinners..xmas eve. I'm not even mad...because it cuts down on how many houses I need to go to.

The one thing I do love about the holiday's is the decorations and the comraderie..it just draws people closer..at least till new year's day.

Ugh I thought at least the state would pay us early but they didnt..i suppose my check will be in my account on wed as it always is..but here's to wishful thinking..

Sat. me and my homie hit up Aroma..The music was dope but dammit..the people weren't and I found the other Alero location..for the life of me I couldn't picture where it was..but @ Aroma..it must've been seniors night..because it was a lot of old men in sweaters there...we rode around..drove past Modern and called it a night...

I've surmised i'm really getting old..now when I go out and there's nothing to do..i get happy because I can go home and sleep..yay..geritol!

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger rashad said...

I think all the non-wack people are out of town, which would explain the wack turnout at Aroma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home