Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Thee most absolute, worse thing about being on vacation and coming back is..getting your body readjusted to the times..ya know bed time and waking up...and my body is no where near going back...last night i had to force myself to turn off the teevee and just lay in bed for sleep..Needless to say when i turned the teevee off at 10ish I didn't go to sleep till 2amish..You wanna know what i did? Nothing! Actually I just sat there and talked thru a whole lotta stuff that was just cramming my brain. You know how you never sit down and just play catch up(with yourself)...ever since i got off from work, Dec. 21..I've been running..just running..and it all caught up with me last night. I suppose it was because I had just finished watching "woman thou art loosed." But lately I've been very introspective. Reworking plans. I'm to the point where I don't even talk about them to people..not even the bff...who's life has been rocked.

I can't fathom being with someone for the greater portion of 6 years for some shit to just happen and it's like on the verge of no more. I mean that shit is tres hard. I've done it before but it took me awhile to pull up out of that funk. I wouldn't wish this on my most vile of enemy. I said yesterday in a conversation, that going from me-->we-->me is difficult. It is, because often when people get into relationships they lose themselves in the "we" of things. They look up and around and their friends are on the back burner. So when it is time to get back out there, in these waters..your support is a lil lacking.. *sigh* Maintain your friendships while in relationships people!..nothing like dead beat friends..and i know some will argue "well if these are my friends they should support no matter what." Yeah? Friends aren't g.i. joe's you play with erry now and again...

*hugz*

1 Comments:

At 5:27 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Oh come on, the best part of being in a relationship is having a built in excuse to blow off your friends wanting to hang out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home