Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So much to do so little time..sunday I go out of town for a week. I have a million things running thru my head. A million things that need to be done. And on top of that I have to pack. Pack so as not to forget anything, which I always do.

Christmas was nice...i received a few unexpected gifts and a lot of text. I mean a lot of text. I wasn't mad at it...It's nice to be thought of. I went to a few of my friends homes and chopped it up. A few times yesterday I thought about my mom. Just lil xmas blurbs in and out. It made me smile but I couldn't think about it any longer or I would have gotten depressed. In all i'd say i'm extremely blessed.

Ugh...we went to eye bar and it was so not like the vibe at Jin the night before. I really wished the dude had told us what the crowd demo would be like. It was madness..pure madness..It seemed everyone was under 25..well just the chicks..some dudes were young..some were older but..mostly old..the chicks were so loud and rahrah(yes that's the only way to describe it) Like, as I was walking to the bathroom I just knew some drunk bidge would bump me and she'd tried to get brolic...it didn't go like that but I did get icegrilled..we were all disappointed..Nick said something about feeling like the old bidge in the club..but I know we weren't the oldest..moral of the story... check your sources, even hook ups.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 AM , Blogger rashad said...

This phenomenon of group texting folks Merry Christmas and Happy Thankgiving messages must stop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home