Tuesday, December 25, 2007

As children everywhere are barely sleeping, in anticipation of xmas. I'm awake just thankful for the abundance of things i've gotten this year. Some big, some small but all I'm thankful for. This year more than ever my friends have seen me thru another year without my mother or granny..and that's present enough :)

I spent most of my evening in DC @ Jin. A friend told me of a party going down this evening. This crowd was a lot better than Aroma...that was until a fight broke out. :( Up until that point, the crowd was nice, the music was on point and the drinks were good. I'd just went in the restroom as the fight broke out...but next thing I know a dude was in the bathroom with me...good thing I stalled before I pulled my pants down...we were invited to I(eye) bar tomorrow...we'll see..since thurs..i think i've been in dc hanging out every night..good...since I have missed their nightlife.. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS BABES!!!!!
ENJOY

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Merry Xmas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home