Saturday, February 16, 2008

Great day in the morning...

I arose at 7 am this morning. I hadn't gotten my things for this potluck I'm going to this evening. I committed to collard greens and deep fried catfish nuggets. So i hotfooted it to Lexington market to get the freshest of ingredients. 6lbs of collards and kale later, i regretted committing to greens. I mean I could fake it and dump some glory greens in a pot but i don't like the flavor of glory greens..i like the fresh taste of greens.

As I was walking to the market in the brisk am air. In the back of my mind I kept thinking i sure would love a cup of coffee, but my hands were freezing. I think i'mma take it back to the isotoner cause i need a thin lite weight glove that keeps my hand warm.

Tis all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home