Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I did something so not me..
so not me
As we walked to the car last night smiling and giggly..
he playfully bumped me..
opened my door
I hugged him and told him how much i appreciated him..
as he released me
I kissed him
I kissed him 3 times
we got in the car smiled at each other
i felt so nervous
but we continued our convo
3 Red lights..maybe 5 we were at my place
I leaned over and hugged him again
I kissed him again..he asked
are we kissing now?
To which i replied
these things go better when u don't over think them..

3 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I read this like a Shel Silverstein story/poem..good stuff.

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

aww thanks *takes bow*

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger ihsanamin said...

Awwwwww...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home