Thursday, February 07, 2008

There's no greater pain, than a pain in your mouth. My filling came out and there was no pain...till i decided to bite into a 1/4lb bacon cheeseburger...I guess the bacon stabbed me in the hole in my tooth and my shit has been fucked up every since. I tried to eat some curry goat but the pain was annoying..i had to eat on the other side of my mouth which already has a tooth missing. I suppose it's poetic justice since my dentist had been trying to get me to get my wisdom teeth pulled anyway..and that's where the hole is...in my wisdom tooth :( I'm not gonna front i did handle that curry goat on the left side of mouth but the right side is stronger...I put in a temporary fill till my appt. :)

Anywayz...
I'm getting my Teevee friday..finally my laptop can go back to being a laptop..and now i have the option of recording teevee when i want. Yay..........

Friday as well, i took off to travel to nyc to go to a Dilla Tribute. I missed last years but fat chance on missing this years :)

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Blogger rashad said...

Dilla!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home