Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Foodie Call..



SEARED AHI TUNA W/ STEAMED BROCCOLI AND NOODLES DRIZZLED WITH SESAME SEEDS AND SOY SAUCE

As i was sitting at my desk yesterday I had a taste for seared Ahi tuna. Normally I'd go to this place called Granite, but I didn't feel like going to Canton. So I got the bright idea to make it myself. Initially i was gonna do a peanut sauce with the noodles but was advised that the peanut sauce was too heavy for such a dish. I'm glad I listened because what i ended up with was a meal fit for a queen. First I took the steak and cut it in half. I marinated it in a sauce of(fresh scallions, fresh minced ginger, garlic, olive oil and soy sauce. I let it marinate for an hour. While I waited I steamed my broccoli and made my noodles. After marinating the steak I put a lil spray oil olive to coat the pan and i seared each side for a minute. After that i rolled the tuna steak slice in sesame seeds..and viola ! done and done. Twas an easy and enjoyable meal..and since this was my first time making it..there's no where to go but up..next time i'll probably tweak it..

So my date that was postponed from fri..happened yesterday @ lunch..Dude was cool..he's 37..and hampsome(handsome)..nice lips too Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..But we tentatively have a follow up date for Saturday. All it takes for me is to get over the initial hesitation and get on with it..ahaha..

:)

2 Comments:

At 5:18 AM , Blogger rashad said...

You're just gonna have pictures of food all in your blog like that, knowing folks are hungry at work?

 
At 6:54 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

heh
growl onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home