Friday, February 29, 2008

The housewarming is this saturday. I'm so proud of the BFF. This is her first spot alone...on the solo. She's lived with people before but never completely by herself. What's even more, her mama..my mama is so proud of her. I guess there's nothing like that feeling when your children is succeeding at life.

The weekend is shaping up to be awesome. We have several friends coming from out of town. Because we know how our friends are...D's having a 2 part housewarming..the one for the grown folk and family..the second for the friends..and it gets warmer..owwwwwwwwwwww..

I was supposed to have a date yesterday but, dude called and said he was still at work. He wouldn't get off till 7 he texted.. I didn't see anything wrong with that, seeing as how he could be dressed and ready to rock by 9...no this bamma holla he wouldn't get to my house till 10? wtf? Is that what's hot in the streets? Dude even had the nerve to say and that's with him rushing..lol. Oh brother what have I gotten myself into...Champ do you take 3+ hours to get ready? Coach??? Carls??? Ladies have ya dude taken this long to get ready??? I'm saying

2 Comments:

At 6:12 AM , Blogger rashad said...

dude is ghey. it takes me 15-20 minutes to get ready. the only exception is if i'm wearing a tux

 
At 6:17 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

rotflcopters!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home