Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I feel as if i went a round with Mike Tyson.
I went to the dentist today to get my filling fixed. I really believed that he was going to extract the tooth but he didn't and i was grateful. Mostly because i need my teeth, i smile way too much to have another missing. Albeit it's in the back but still. I'm missing one tooth I don't need another gone. The first thing i noticed was that the doctor did not dare say a word about my temp filling I'd put in my mouth. If your emergency wait is 2 weeks then I think your patients has a right to do what they have to do to alleviate the pain. While i was there they decided it would be good to check up on my previous scaling which seemed like it was 7 months ago..but they informed me it was indeed 06 when i got my scaling...i thought that was impossible but it was true. I got my cleaning and tooth polishing. I was complimented on my oral hygiene by the hygienist...that made me feel better..seeing as how the doctor shot me in my jaw 4 times with the Novocaine.

The doctor informed me that the Novocaine would wear off in an hour..not so..It took more like 3 hours. He injected me at about 830...my face was not right until about 145. So that meant I couldn't eat, because i would bite the shit out of my tongue seeing as how the whole lower right half of my face was on stuck mode. I did make sure i had the tastiest of food once my numbness went away.

Ok that's all i have because this annoying pain is getting on my nerve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home