Monday, February 18, 2008

People still use the, "I'mma wait 3 days after i get the number to call him/her?"
People! I mean come on. Does this garner you anything? Like where does this get you? And what is the reasoning behind it? A dude asked for my number and hadn't called me..and like clock work he calls me 3 days after. I mean you could genuinely be busy but *shrugs* I just found it funny.

I was getting my party on this weekend.. Started friday@ Dizzy Izzies and it ended yesterday. Went to Philly only to come home and go to DC..W^_^T!!! hahahahah..I didnt drink as much last night either. It was a nice lil esoteric affair @ Mahogany. I shall be back in DC to see and hear Pete Rock spin...Owwwwwww...

I have lil to nothing to post about..other than the fact that i got in at 130am last night and woke up feeling refreshed like i had a full 8 hours of sleep.

Owwwwwwwwwww short work week...downside...i'm going to the dentist for possible tooth extraction..geez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home