Sunday, February 24, 2008


Without fail, every time i step back on campus I see small scenes of college past. Everything from me and my ex fussing on the quad @ night to spring fest with Common.
Homecoming was this weekend. Being as tho UMES is a basketball school, our homecoming was always in Feb. It always amazed me how packed it got on our small campus. This was before the fancy gym and student center. Just sitting at the game me and my friends all came to the same summation. This was our last homecoming. Not because alumni turnout was low, but because we all kinda felt like the old chicks in the club. While watching the game we saw how all the young chicks were dressed to the T...I mean all dressed up...heels...eventually they came off but still. The good thing about homecoming is seeing how everyone has changed and how some folks have stayed the same. Yesterday everyone was going on and on about how i stayed the same...with a few minor adjustments...Connections were made...reconnection's were abound....I wanted to stay for a party but the old ladies didn't hahaha..

For some reason I have been really wanting to go dancing. Like every time i hear some music i wanna sway and get my dance on. I've been beaten by the dance bug. Maybe i'll go to the reggae spot tonight.

Never in my life have I had a busted blood vessel in my eye..but now i do have one..one of my friends noticed it as i was sitting at the game..it's huge and above my cornea. Needless to say I have an optometrist appointment next week. I know my job is getting tired of me falling apart. 2 weeks ago i had the flu, this past week I was out 2 days for oral surgery and now..my eye :( I guess 30 is not the new 20.

It is with a whole heart i can say this blog is every where.
at any rate I have a brunch date because of said homecoming reconnection...i'll holla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home