Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hump Day...

After attending my weekly meeting for Mary Kay, I got home and was tired as hell. I immediately laid my clothing out for work. I have a lot of clothes but i get stuck sometimes maybe i shouldn't lay my clothes out the night before but in the morning I have to worry about my hair and face..see, i like to commute totally "On" that's the way i start my day..fresh faced..fresh dressed...so that way i can walk with my head held high..not to be confused with snobby...anyway, I've been super "on" lately because I'm rocking a new razor cut..that's very low maintenance for me...with some added bends in the sides.. all i Do is mush..and yes i do mean mush and go..or rather tousle w/ some pomade or styling wax..i try not to use any gel on my hair..it makes it heavy and unhealthy..not to say gel does not have it's place but not in this easy breezy hair style...it's reminiscent of a emo punk rocker..this is whatthe front looks like not so long on the side thobut i guess it can be greatly summed up by this pic..my hair is 100% like the dude on the FAR LEFT It's hard having such great hair...i keed..maybe I'm not..mostly whatever i do to my hair i rocks with it because it's my decision...but this decision to rock it low on the sides and let the top grow was a good decision..i can get about 5 styles out of this one cut to satisfy my hair change jones...for those that know me..know i cant keep one hair style long...that's why when i meet chicks who always have the same flavorless wrap i'm like oh girllllllllllll live....and usually the hair is indicative of the personality and or personal style..I bet you didn't know you could tell alot by what someoneS hair looks like..

I didn't watch all of the game... i think i watched the end of 1st quarter @ the hotel where our meeting was held and 2nd at home..after half time I'm pretty sure it was lights out for me because i woke up with the tv on at 5am...I guess all Cleveland needed was the home court advantage for them to play a lil better...but in the end i guess the Spurs just pulled thru in the clutch..and that's all i got to say about that..

I have a minor gripe this morning..one of my responsibilities here at work is to maintain the office supplies..so i am allotted 2G's at the very least to buy supplies for an office of about 15 people...I put the word out that i am indeed ordering and if anyone needs anything they need to get the catalog and ear mark what they want...i placed and order Monday afternoon...the order was here by tues. afternoon..only 2 people request items...The time comes for me to put away all the shiny new supplies that i ordered for the office..my keyboard went up..so i got me another ergonomic keyboard..nothing fancy..a few gel roller pens i like to use and some steno pads for meetings..another coworker takes minutes for the Dean when in meetings so she got a dictation device..so about 2pm...everyone is complaining i didn't ask them if they need anything..and this looks bad on me..because the dean probably is thinking i didn't ask anyone...so i had to beast for a moment...i said yall ain't right i asked each and everyone of you did u need anything..u all were so trapped up in your computer screens you didn't wanna pull away and order...it's nice to know your so vigilant at your jobs...the mob dispersed..the dean laughed...Ms. T, you really know how to let the air out...i sure do i replied..i sure damn do... Needless to say i have to make another order..and this time this one was announced in front of the dean..so far one person has a grocery list of shit..THIS AIN'T FINGER HUT PEOPLE...

Lately it seems that everyone is going thru some type of emotionally draining experience...From relations to every day life I've had one friend after the other talk to me on aim, gmail, text or on the phone about what's going on with them..so my heart is heavy with concern for them and theirs..that's just who i am...But it is taking my mind off of those things that lay in my heart and mind as well..For anyone going thru it..Boogie loves ya! XOXOXOXOXXO

5 Comments:

At 6:23 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You change you hair almost as much as you change your clothes. Nah, you change your hair more.

*rimshot*

So I couldn't resist. It was fun for me; Was it fun for you?

When everything changes what is left?

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

what in the deep thinking hell was this reply?

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger Carls said...

isn't it obvious?

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

nothing..precisely

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger rashad said...

how dare you not respect the nba finals like that? if it was the ravens, you'd be all over it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home