Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fiercely determined to get a good nights sleep...I called in my food order, picked it up straight off the bus. I ate, ironed my clothing for the morning,took a shower,and laid on my bed. I thought to myself, hopefully I'll sleep thru the night...*sigh* that would not be...Not only did i fall asleep around 8...I woke up at 230 and every hour after that..330..430..530...between sleep and wake..i whined..yes i whined about being stuck betwixt the 2..It was ugly...the 1st time i got up..i looked at my phone..checked the email to see if i had company but no...I thought to myself he must've gotten some sleep..curses on him! It was 245 i dozed back off..and it started thee weirdest dream of my adult life...not to be confused with the one from childhood..which was frightening...so the dream goes...me and 2 friends decide to rob a bank..each one of us for various reasons...the dream never revealed mine...So we rob the bank successfully..split the money and go our separate ways...For some reason my 2 friends got caught in H&M of all places! Paying cash for a 1000 bill..yikes! So i see on the news that they were caught..and that at the time they were not looking for any other perpetrators(nice word right?) So i go on the purchase a house i fell in love with and invested the rest...No sooner was i living the high life..i got a letter in the mail from my friends saying that if i didn't come forth they'd rat me out...i didn't respond and the authorities didn't believe them..come to find out they tried to name everyone of our friends because no one wanted to come visit them in jail...i woke up shortly after with a sleep hang over and decided..I'd interpret my own dream..
Major themes being--> Thief(To dream that you are a thief, suggests that you are afraid of losing what you already have. Perhaps you are feeling that you are undeserving of the things you already have. Alternatively, you may be overstepping your boundaries in some situation or relationship.To dream that you are a witness to a theft, indicates that others are wasting and stealing your time, energy, and ideas.),Money (To dream that you steal money, forewarns that you are in danger and need to be cautious. On a positive note, it may mean that you are finally going after or reaching out towards attributes that you associate with things of value.), Betrayal(To dream that you have been betrayed, represents your suspicions about a particular person, relationship or situation. This dream often occurs when you are having feelings of insecurity and are faced with major commitments in your life at the same time.)Bribery (To dream that you are being bribed, suggests that you are easily influenced. Perhaps you are letting others persuade you into doing something you don't really want to. Gather your strength and stand up for yourself.),Buying(To dream that you or someone is buying something, represents your acceptance of an idea, condition, or situation. Consider what item you are buying for additional analysis.) a Home(To see your home in your dream, signifies security, basic needs, and values. You may feel at home at your new job or you finally feel settled and comfortable in a new environment. ), & Friends (To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news. )---So after reading that basic analyst i was like wow!!!! Needless to say i don't wanna analyze not one more dream in this crazy head of mine.

Now to the end this blog on a somewhat hilarious note...this morning as i was preparing to depart the bus..i got a glimpse of a dude on the bus stop i was waiting to get off on. Immediately i knew it was a guy i use to mess with around 1996-1997...when i was heavily into my backpacker/bgirl mode..Me and him would hit the circuit and stay up all night talking..He was a rapper..And I sure did adore dude for what it was...I was living with my granny and she liked him as well..So coming back to reality i looked at his clothing and his face..his overall person..and decided right then i was gonna walk right past him ipod on blast...I just didn't wanna see him in the condition that he was in..and would rather see him as i saw him in my head back in 97..Life certainly has not been kind to him...but we all make our choices.. I just didn't feel like going thru the back and forth of catch up..and the eventual asking of my number which i really didn't wanna give..hahah what am i turning into...My granny...ahahah..certain things she just didn't wanna bother with

I've been asked to model in 2 projects..one a fashion show for hair..the other a photography series that will be exhibited this aug..i think..I've said yes to one but the other..i don't know..it'll be me basically nude in a tube of milk.. :|

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Well Ms Hamburgular, I think you should definitely opt for the nudity/milk thing.

 
At 4:08 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Milky nudity.....I totally forgot the rest of the blog after reading that. I had some things to say too.....all lost in the way of milky nudity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home