Saturday, June 16, 2007

Reason #1million...dot..dot..dot I think bmore living rocks..and owning a flask rules...

What started as a mild mannered weekend of spending time with the godkids..turned out to be a wet and wild weekend of hilarities... So I get to Annapolis @ like 5ish...we immediately go check on the kids and we leave back out to come back to Bmore..several drinks..and a few puffs later I was feeling good..and perusing properties in my old neighborhood...some houses as low as 100,000..some as expensive as 425,000...right across the street!...it made me realize I could feasibly still repay my loans and get a spot that would be mine within a year maybe less...at any rate..while riding around...as I pontificated on my new findings..and wether not I really wanted to stay in bmore or not..i thought of my 32nd..and what I hoped it would be ...which will mostly be my folks coming together for a bar crawl...bmore style.. But back to the cookout...at first it started with a few beers..but I remembered I had my flask...my flask is singlehanded my best gift ever..it was given to me by an ex..it was shiny, silver and had my intials engraved on the side...but unfortunately it was stolen and I have a cheap substitute..silver and leather..to some that might be sexy but it's just not my style...but at any rate I whipped my flask out and got tipsy...many patrons envied me...i didn't care about the stares..but I was feeling nice...
my pay off? good bbq...company and times(after a few drinks). Nothing like bmore living...

so this was post..post publishing...
so I'm at said cookout...and my friend said her husbands', most eligible single friend was coming to the cookout.i didn't think much about it. Because me and my friends clearly don't have the same taste..but I waited for the hype..he arrived and I thought.omg..tisnf..idk..ugat...and for those who don't speak teen text talk..oh my god this is so not fair..i don't know..u guys are trippin..he was so so overhyped and prepackaged I felt like I was a bad boy artist album release party.

3 Comments:

At 5:17 AM , Blogger rashad said...

The question is do you bring the flask to work for those especially taxing days

 
At 6:50 AM , Blogger Carls said...

I wish I had a flask....

32nd is coming up...we gotta do something.

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

rashad...sometimes i forget it's in my purse..and upon it's discovery i am elated..but i dont take a sip..

lynx..yeah before u leave the urea..sucka!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home