Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Last night i blew off my weekly motivational Mary Kay meeting to have a lil brother/sister time with CP..He's not my real bro, but over the course of getting to know him.. me and mines have adopted him since he had little to no friends in the area..At first it was bumpy because when he got tipsy he became a taste annoying..i had a heart to heart with him and told him he needed to tone it down..and it's been smooth sailing since..So last night he lured me out the house under the disguise of helping him pick out tees and button ups...i like styling folks so i went out..but before we made it out to the Marshall's, he was like do u mind if we stop for a drink@ our fave watering hole..sure why not? wrong answer... So we sit down get comfy our fave bartender..knew our drinks and immediately served us...1 beer 2 beers...2 drinks..i look at the clock..umm isnt your homie coming in from outta town..and we havent picked out naan a shirt...so we leave..go to marshall's tipsy..but i was on taskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...5 shirts later, we breezed outta there...and then he did it again...i got this spot i want u to see..ok ok ok..i have no place to be..so why not..we pull up to the lot..and immediately my eyes grew big...I saw a big ass crab..and i knew it was clams and oyster time!!! We got inside..sequestered seats and max out...1 beer 2 beers...and then we picked up a straggler...and it's always funny when u get the straight man on man holla...like dude your cool..we should hang out..this comes after the mutual interests are displayed...i laughed @ CP because he looked at me like this dude has no idea who i am and he gave me his number...i bet if i called him he would be like CP who? Anyway ole white dude said to CP.."i know you people like grenadine in your beer/cooler." CP looked at me and was like is that racist..i was like naw..that's a bmore thing for the most part..a thing i cant clap my hands too..WHY THE HELL WOULD U PUT GRENADINE IN CORONA? Now a Smirnoff ice i can see cause it needs help...but why not spice it up with a miniature of Smirnoff vodka...but people don't hear me..anyway..all this is going on while we watch UFC..I'm dying laughing..because it's more homoerotic tendencies in this fight than any I've seen...and then i exclaimed..hahaha this douche is getting teabagged! Hahahaha i couldn't believe i said that out loud but the white folks loved it and pat me on my back like i was the adorable lil kid @ the bar..So we sit there talking to ole white dude and 2 recent college grads..then i order my oysters and my clams..now you would think eating these are an anomaly but i think it's that men don't see a woman slurp them right of the shell often..and that's what i do..no fork..just eat em...i prefer it right out the shell because it has all the natural juices(haha)...yummy..and these were blue points so they were salty and fresh! We left shortly thereafter...As we cruised down 695 and 83 windows down...stress free..wind blowing thru the car...he put D'Angelo's Brown Sugar on and it was the perfect cap on the perfect evening...I got in the house..did nothing and went to sleep...It also felt nice to come home to a cool apt..score 2 for sha..leaving the air on...CP wont see this till he's thru with his fellas week out in vegas..but i had a ball...

DuecesBabies!

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Dag. You were getting it in! Blaming poor little CP. It was all your doing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home