Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday morning...

The weekend was hilarious, especially saturday..so i felt i needed to just stay in the house and chill all sunday.. I began my day by harassing friends via text and phone messages...CP called me to see what was up...He volunteered for hang out with Sha time...I went to get a gift for a friend..Mostly showing my appreciation..because he's an awesome dude..even when he doesn't think so..It was hard at first..because i had a budget..but i pulled off what i could with what i had..and i really hope he likes it. Whoever said shopping for a man is easy..lied...you have so many things to bear in mind when buying a gift...be it clothing or the easy way out..some electronics..u still gotta pick the perfect gift..men like women, show their disdain by the expressions on their face and in their eyes..no one wants to receive a sucky gift...

The purpose of having a digicam is to capture those moments you wanna hold onto forever..or a bit longer...for some reason my camera is lame...it takes a moment for the flash to charge..and it runs out of batteries pretty fast..@ the pool party i managed to get one pic before my camera decided it had worked too much for the day...It's so iffy..because i took 3 pics this morning before it decided it wanted a nap...this camera is only 6 months old..I so am not happy..i think the pics come out faster on my phone...

Yesterday was pretty much movie day for me..since i have a ton of movies that were given to me...I watched a total of 3 movies yesterday..and in between that of course i watched law and order...

I cant believe it's June 18th already.. Just wow..times flies..before i know it..it'll be dec 31 again...

As i laid in bed this morning till 6ish awake..i thought about calling out..but, i was like what the hell am i gonna do if i call out?...i had pretty much spent yesterday lazying around..but i couldn't come up with anything so here i am at work...3 people have called in thus far...i should've thought longer and harder hahaha...

4 Comments:

At 7:01 AM , Blogger Carls said...

It's crazy, I have losts of moments laying in bed pondering calling out of work. Then I realize I won't be nothing but bored sitting around at home. So I just go in and get payed to be bored and frustrated at work.

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

correct..and now the office is empty..i have peace and quiet

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger rashad said...

You should have taken the day off. I did, and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

forget u man !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home