Friday, June 15, 2007

It's Friday and yes i am sporting jeans to work yet again..I totally forgot i volunteered to clean out the communal refrigerator which is bubblin over with leftover boxes...It's just an excuse to wear jeans and to throw peoples things out. No,but seriously if you know you use a community fridge you should be considerate enough to get rid of the half and half(some folks call this an arnold palmer) cup from 4 weeks ago..or better yet...you know u like blueberry jelly and you're the only one who eats it..when it spills all in the fridge don't look flabbergasted like it couldn't possible be yours. So i set forth in my mission to have a clean fridge and placed a note on their monday morning stating that the things people want to keep should be labeled..anything not being labeled will be thrown out. I gave everyone in our office a chance and now it's all going in the trash because at 715am this morning..nothing was done(see not labeled)...and i start my task at 830 this am. Apparently i am the Florence off this office. I mean we do have housekeeping but i don't know. Sometimes they barely empty the trash...so ah well..if u want something done..shouldn't you do it yourself? My coworker thinks she's slick...she wanted to know if i was wearing jeans so she can wear them as well...all i know is she better help with this undertaking instead of wanting to just wear jeans all day. Mistakenly i got dressed today..complete in Banana Republic pale powder blue sailor pants and a crisp white polo...looking very nautical..then it dawned on me..that damn raspberry jelly..i couldn't quite possibly clean up in that outfit...but i cant look bummy either...so i opted for some jeans i copped from filene's and my fave Proenza Schouler droopy tee that kinda hangs 80's style...it matches my cut..

I'm going to see my godbabies this weekend..and i'm sure a good time will be had by all. I'm leaving work at 3..hence the early arrival to work...These are the babies..with the exception of the grown chick on the left in this pic..

Another week another penny..i did find out i'm getting 2 raises july 1..one cost of living and one a federal increase..holla!

3 Comments:

At 6:58 AM , Blogger Carls said...

FLORENCE!!!!!

Sorry, that killed me. I hate how people treat the work fridge at my last job. So much so I refuse to even bother with it even at my new job.

Awww, you have cute grandbabies

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

young, i wanna read it but the background obscures it.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger rashad said...

Never volunteer to do that shit again. your name aint bookman

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home