Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Never in a million years would i admit this..but I'm so ready for fall...Like i have dreams and visions of me with cute hats/sweaters/jackets...Like i can already feel me in boots and closed toe heels..Don't get me wrong i love the summer..summer dresses..tans..and the beach but I'm so ready for the fall..where i can sleep with the window opened comfortable...and to wake with that crisp bite in the air. *sigh* I'm so ready...

Me and a friend were thinking of taking a trip out to Westminster to see the boys(The Ravens) Catch a few practices..meet a few players...I'm super excited about the scrimmage this Saturday...can u say tailgating! Yeah boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I also like the feel of Bmore when it's football season..on any given Sunday u can wander into a bar and catch a good meal/good company..and deals on drinks..speaking of deals..

BALTIMORE RESTAURANT WEEK!
Yes Lawd...I will be here this Wednesday and i'm amped...it looks so nice and art deco...i also plan on hitting up Timothy Dean DaMimmo's For a complete listing of participating restaurants Go Here! I know a few restaurants are booked thru the whole week..so a few restaurants are extending till next week :) ENJOY

Lastly...I'm a married man magnet!!..I mean seriously..I wonder what kinda sticker I have on my head because I get more married man holla than single man holla. It's a mess..Normally i just shrug it off and keep it moving but these fools are persistent..like for example..I'm out at my fave sushi spot picking up take out..and this guy asked me what i ordered..me..making small talk tell him and ask him what he was ordering, he obliged..but slid in that..u must live close because u're picking up sushi take out..i say yes..he goes must be nice living downtown..i would be interested in seeing the architecture of your apt..I know the inside of the building is nice..I'm looking to buy down here...O_o If that wasn't blatant as hell i don't know what was..i just said..there's plenty of open houses in the area for buildings that are on sale..I'm sure those locations are viewer friendly..have a wonderful evening...You would think that was the end...nope...as I'm leaving he goes take my card u may change your mind...I can be good company...i said no thanks and kept it moving.. *hahahaha* I mean i know some women trick themselves into thinking that the married man situation is ideal but it really is not..i learned my lesson in 96..and that was enough for me...

3 Comments:

At 5:29 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Blasphemy!

Bite to the air. You trying to invite the cold back. I strongly dislike you right now.

Nothing more to say about that.

 
At 5:51 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I too am ready for the fall. it reminds me of football, college, and all that stuff

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

bite me for suggesting fall come so quickly!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home