Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I was all prepared to do an entry on being the "distant friend," But i have to speak on another topic..

Rats on a pave...(ment)

Coming into work this morning..there was not 1 but 2 rats on the side walk...1 apparently was dead..the other..on his way out..the sad thing was i didn't even have time to be scared..it was like *gasps a rat* and then i was past it..but when i looked back like damn is he dying?..he gave me the most pathetic face..i thought damn man..that's rough...even tho it's a rat..damned if going on the sidewalk isn't a low..that led my mind to a convo i had with a friend as we walked to the store last night.. He commented on how i walk tall and have good posture but, how i also tend to look at the ground...I told him i hated stepping in gum..and i liked to see where i was walking...i also shared how..downtown living has made me adapt to dodging steaming hot piles of dog poop left on the side walk. He said he tends to follow his own path and never looks down..i said yeah i guess that's why u always ruin your dunks..*shrugs* just a thought..after which he called me a jerk and an asshole..i mean seriously...i thought what the hell does being aware of your surroundings gotta do with your own path? I did ask that out loud..and that's when i was labeled a jerk..i can only be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

I did my scrabble rematch.. this time as i suspected it was the "salad"...or maybe not...but i only loss by a paltry 10 points..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. I'm getting my weight up..i also found out something interesting...
Check here

also this pic was from the wine festival sunday...mos of the group pics came out blurry so eh

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Taking multiple L's in scrabble...gotta make you brush up on some tip and tricks huh???

You are a....

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home