Tuesday, July 24, 2007

PSA for the chil'ren in blog land...never play scrabble under the influence...I was concentrating on everything but, what was at hand..and when my opponent popped out a 7 letter word that connected onto another word i wanted to cry..I was so embarrassed...I'm a sore loser and was bubblin mad inside...The score was appalling..I couldn't believe that shit..and they basically reveled in that shit for what seemed forever... I'm going back today for a rematch..i really believe it was a fluke...But I'm sure they wont let me live that shit down... :( I thought: THIS CANT BE LIFE!!! I tend to do well with my circle of friends and peers...so much so to the point, they wont play me... I'm hurt..i didn't know how to recover from my ass whoopin..My opponent enjoyed every moment..even called me cute...gee what a consolation prize !

Umm what else? Yeah that's all...I really don't have anything...My friend said she'd email me the pics from this weekends antics and i'll post them joints here :)

4 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger Carls said...

hahahahahaha

The Queen of scrabble got beat!

**Dances on you defeat**

Points at you and sings Queen - We are the champion
"...No time for losers..."

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

this is the second time i got my arse handed to me :*(

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Carls said...

by the same person?

Queen has lost her throne officially.

**Sits in throne just to see how it fits**

 
At 5:48 AM , Blogger rashad said...

"."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home