Monday, July 23, 2007

You ever stuff so much stuff into one weekend, you feel like you're finna bust at the seams? I'm simple for trying it but me being Ms. I havetimeforeverybody....apparently i did not..It began fri. I was supposed to meet up with a photography to begin a project and shoot some candids..In the meantime i hung out with a friend in and around Gallery Place/Chinatown, trippin out. The plan went: i'd hang out with him, go to the shoot, hit up a party..relax for the evening and come home early saturday morning..Not the case..So we're chillin and about 10ish which was not the plan either..i get a text from the photog...He's tied up and cant do the shoot..at this point i was feeling nice and really just did wanna go home or go somewhere and chill quietly..it had been a rough week and some health issues reared their ugly head..again..So i go to said friends house and wait for another friend(one of the people who got sacrificed in the first place) They said they would take me home....Eureka!!... I ended my night in bed @ the 1amish hour...Now i thought i would be free to sleep in a bit since my friends had just got in town that am...I was wrong..my phone rang @ 7am...7am...So i'm thinking they cant be here from nyc already...come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..no they were just asking for directions..cool..now after a convo such as this you would think i wouldnt be able to get back to sleep but that wasnt the case..I immediately fell back asleep..Now usually on a saturday i'd wake, make breakfast, dress and proceed to the raw bar...i had no desire...i just laid in bed watching the world series of pop culture mad...because we missed the application deadline..and i seriously think me and my friends woulda wrecked shop...but that's another story. I think my nyc friends caught on i was kinda stuck in chill mode so they seemed to call me 5 mins apart..you dressing? you want us to pick you up? Finally I dressed and got cute..and was ON...we proceeded to a friend baby shower which was nice..afterwards we went to ARTSCAPE..which was nice..Squeezed one more person in..not a bad way to spend the rest of my evening..chillin and commentin on music.. the weather was gorgeous all weekend..Sun..we wrapped up with the Flea Market, Crabs and Linganore Reggae Wine Fest...By the time we got to Bmore i was tired and was glad that some plans i had for later in the evening fell threw....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..I crawled in bed @ 12am...burnt out..I woke up this morning at 530..i got up turned my alarm clock off and went back to sleep till 7..and it felt good. So here i am at work..revived and ready for another week i think... i think..hahaha

Hambani Khale

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger Carls said...

sounds like a fun filled weekend. glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Slow your ass down son

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home