Sunday, August 12, 2007

Fun in the sun....Just what the doctor ordered..I played hooky from work to escape to Va Beach and round about areas. I left thursday and bought it back home sunday afternoon. The good thing about get aways are...u get to go somewhere no one knows u and spazz out...let it all hang loose and have a good time..I went to a club saturday night and had a ball..I think almost killed myself while dancing too...I had on a floor sweepin skirt and 4inch heels..hahah..i honestly thought I was going to spend a quiet evening in a bar..but no...it ended in bar hoopin...another good thing about get aways is the fooooddd..i think all weekend I had some form of raw food..i couldn't get enough of the seared ahi tuna..and 2 buck drinks...and not rail my friends! I saw 2 great football games..and am ready for the work week..from here until Sept..my weekends are packed...

*SMOOCHES

In addition..i have a new program for my treo...it logs u into 5 different im's and gchat! holla...balllin...*hugz treo* This treo has surprassed the last one as far as software..

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

well...i guess that's the reason you didn't make my cookout

 
At 4:58 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Playing hookey, going to a out of town, and a new toy (basically).

Guess you just on cloud nine then, huh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home