Wednesday, August 01, 2007

This is like week 3 without my Treo...I can't see how people use flip phones..well maybe because that's all they use...But I've been using my Treo for 2.5 years..and going back to a flip fucking hurts...i hate texting now..it's more annoying that ever..I mean now i hate using the phone :(. Today I will be calling Asurion to find out what's the status of my claim. For those that don't know i dropped my Treo on the carpet here at work and the screen just went black. Basically i took it to a Sprint Service Center ..they told me I had to do a claim..which led me to the Headset insurance company..the pretty fucked up thing alot of people don't know is..the money u pay your phone company's every month is moot...and what they need to tell u is to buy an extended warranty on your phone..i don't even know if they offer those..but pretty much if u're phone is not under warranty and u need a replacement u have to go thru a third party..pay then 50 bucks to get your replacement refurbished phone..that would be fine and dandy if i didn't need a affidavit to be notarized and some ole extra shit. *Sheesh*

To all the folks who emailed me yesterday cursing me for wanting Fall to come I say Fuck you...It's sweltering right now..and it's not cute..how can one maintain their sexy..looking extra shiny and sweaty...they cant!



In other news..if u guys havent picked up Common's Finding Forever...You're missing out. For a sneak peek..or to sample...Go here

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Shit....I'll say it again.

Eff That fall shit.

Don't get all extra shiny and sweaty then. I don't. It's just that simple. SUCKA!

That's all there is to say about that. SUCKA!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home