Monday, August 06, 2007

This weekend alone i think i lose some 50 odd lbs..No lie between tailgating..skating and walking it was a bit much...I've never felt so musty and funky in my life..even tho i was fresh out the shower..I still felt like i wasn't clean enough.. :(

Saturday I started out walking in the am..I felt like someone had socked me in my face..but i wasn't letting it get in the way of my fun...Too much to type here..But in the evening I went out with friends to celebrate their daughters bday..and can i say..black folks and ruby tuesday don't mix...It's no way in hell u're ordering the kids dinner and thinking you're getting the salad bar for free...I mean these kids got hefty plates of salad..not on some ole lemme get some grapes and some bacon and some croƻtons..no these kids put together some salad..for the record if your child is old enough to differentiate between feta..american and cheddar cheese..it's time to get them off the kids menu...2 mini's are not a meal for a growing lil boy...i digress..

I played chaperone sunday @ a skate party...a few things..I have rediscovered my love for the carvel ice cream cake..I'm sure this will change in 4 days..2. why was the ac messing up at the rink...I've never sweat the way i sweat yesterday..so much so i had to rewrap my "taste o' hair" I call it a taste because pretty much all i have is a razor cut to some bangs that are side swept. Pretty much an emo hair cut(dramatic in the front...little to nothing in the back) Anyway...after what seemed like everyones child latching onto me and wanting to skate with me, my arms felt like putty by the time it was over..and i was never so glad a party ended at 4pm in my life... i went home and quietly spent the rest of the evening watching specials on msnbc...what a life hunh?

I'd like to speak on the coolness factor in some male/female relations...I met a guy who just so happens to live a few blocks from me..and for the life of me he really thinks I'm cool...like to the point he calls me ice cold...i beg to differ...i only vibe off what people give me..and he's very laid back himself..he'll insinuate he wants company but wants me to officially ask..at first it was cute but now I'm like eh..i can live without the who asked who first spiel ..this has cost me convenience but I'll/he'll be aight...I'm not calling dude because that's all he wants me to do..to be the one to initiate every time..where's the fun in that? And as my grammy always said...Don't view someone as a priority when they see u as an option....

thank u god bless and good day

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM , Blogger Carls said...

I like grammy's quote...you hot sweaty mess you.

 
At 5:10 AM , Blogger rashad said...

what does the "emo" in emo cut stand for if anything?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home