Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm so money right now!(for the slang challenged
I just changed the billing cycle on all my bills to reflect my new pay schedule and that shit is killing me right now..but guess what! I'm so money! If hookups did not exist I don't know what i'd do. Thank your for friends all over who are jacks of all trades...I salute you.

Today is Jazzy Summer Nights In the past I have lambasted them..but they serve a purpose and it's time I get back out there and network with my folks to see what the deal really is. And besides I look and smell good..I'll see how long this lasts today...hahaha You know moods change. But I won't be passing up the opportunity to go to my fave watering hole immediately after work. Gyeah..

Let's see..Aug is shaping up to be the bomb..Martha's Vineyard..Wine Tasting in NYC..Miami soon after...

Life's Grand!
Peace

ps. *strange fact of the day* Did you know Keith Murray released another cd Tuesday..
Yeah Rap Murr Phobia...I don't know guys..go to itunes and check it out yourselves.

3 Comments:

At 6:01 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You're so money and you don't even know it!

Well maybe not you, but me.

 
At 6:26 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I thought Keith was still in jail? Or is this a Shyne situation?

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger tia said...

he's supposed to be on wendy wiliams' show today promoting the cd. i heard the single on xm radio...don't remember the name of it but it was decent.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home