Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I got my Treo backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...And no the myth is wrong Sprint did not automatically upgrade me to a Treo700. But that's fine I have my phone back...It's hard using a PDA for 2.5 years...and then u finna go to a flip...Like i got an attitude every time someone texted me..or sent me picture mail..I'd cringe my teeth...ShoutOut Tre who lent me his phone in it's stead..I really appreciate that...I tend to donate my old cellphone to charity or to another friend who needs a loaner...One good thing about the Treo..Is that all i had to do was Hot sync it up and all my old info will appear on this new Treo. I pray that nothing happens to this one because I can't go thru that crap again with the notarization and copying of my i.d. etc...I suppose it's necessary..anyone can roll of the street with a busted Treo and try to get a replacement...Modern technology is great...I still dont understand why some folks still steal cellphones...since the phone can be flagged and confiscated once u try to activate that joint. Also with the whole prepaid fade..u can get a cheap phone for like 20bucks..come on..i mean crackheads have cells... One of my Goddaughters this weekend was talking about she needed a cellphone so she can speak with her friends..I said girl when i was in school we only talked to our friends in school or if they lived around the way.. Immediately i thought..i am my grandmother..but it was true..i didnt really bable on the phone until i got into middle school and it was only to my friend Zarina and to my boyfriend Steven..*shrugs* At any rate she's 7..and the only phone i see her getting is one of those preset disney emergency phones...Isn't progress grand?

This is my last full day of work for this week..Holla! I think i may go out to happy hour tonight or Eden's Lounge..

Rejoice...starting in Oct i shall be increasing all my payments to bills...just by a mere 10 bucks but big business loves when you take the intuitive to up your payments yourself. In addition the savings will go up by 50...

Today is a good day.

2 Comments:

At 5:55 AM , Blogger rashad said...

Once you start using the, "when I was in school" line, you can pretty much stamp yourself as an old person son

 
At 6:28 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You a mess, that's all there is to that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home