Friday, August 03, 2007

Gee Wilikers!

Last night i went out with friends...and needless to say there was excessive imbibing of adult beverages. I got home a lil past eleven..laid on my bed under the air returned the few calls I received and ignored while out...I chugged to bottles of water right before I turned in...my mouth felt very very dry. I rolled over and went to sleep...I woke up this morning @ 6..and just laid there contemplating whether or not to come in. I have tons of work to wrap up so i decided to roll into work..not before bribing a coworker to come pick me up..the bait? starbucks! green tea fraps! Those things are like crack. Anyway..Needless to say I can say i cant hang like i use too...*weeps for my liver*

In my random travels people love to stop me for random love and fashion advice...Last night was no exception..I think i passed out a million of my BFF's biz cards...Needless to say the emo cut is killing in bmore...It feels nice to blaze your own path in terms of hair..especially in a town known for hair(no matter how ghetto) But i do feel it's time to evolve..because so many people like this cut..i feel people will soon request it..making it a hot fall do in bmore..and that means it wont be a shabourgie exclusive anymore.. As the days go by..my hair is getting longer and longer in the front..but last night over drinks we discussed a new plan of action for my hair..I'm also very very proud that I haven't gotten a weave yet..Like you dont know how major this is for me. Major!

Possibly next fri i may be doing a re-shoot for the pics..i'll post a few here after I view them..

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM , Blogger . said...

whoever did that is nice w/ scissors. dope bangs!

 
At 4:55 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Can't hand like you used too? Or just can't hang?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home