Monday, August 13, 2007

I got this icebox where my humor use to be..
Shits just not funny anymore...I just find myself not being humored as easily as i use to..like i loves me a good laugh...but lately shits just been offensive...You may ask where'd this all come from...I, in all my infinite wisdom decided i would watch the roast of flavor flav...Bad idea jeans! What didn't border on ignant, was down right distasteful. I mean it really stunk...don't get me wrong there was some jewels in there but dammit u had to sit thru some shit just to get it.. Also during times of this weekend i noticed what my coworkers call my patented..half laugh..like that shit wasn't funny but lemme teeheehee to make u feel better..I caught myself quite a few times..and thought i was shit for not being genuine but i didn't wanna hurt the persons feelings..yes virginia there are people who still care about others feelings sometimes!
Now that i got that off my chest...Let's talk about..

When you return to work...and mf'ers skipped out on their responsibilities...If i assist you on part of your project and you know you're supposed to have this done before u go on your vacation why would you still leave things undone? In hopes that I would finish it for you...naw..you really don't think that's going to happen do you? I got something for them...those records will still be sitting here..and it will be their fault that important decisions didn't make it where they needed to be. Bump that. I was out 2 measly days..which is funny because people around here opted for a complete 1-1.5 week vacation..i decided to spread mines out over the course of the summer...ain't life grand? Don't get mad because i planned smart and well i may add..this may be the most awesome summer ever..

Lastly i felt some random dude up in a club on Saturday..cant even say it was the likka..being as tho my tolerance is very high...but i just went with it..let him kiss all on my neck too *shrugs* No one knows me there anyway(and no pervs..i didn't one night stand it..but i did get that number for future rendezvous)..*looks around* It's funny because i did think i recognized one person...and the reason i think it may have been someone i knew because like clock work..i got a call on my way home..like heyyyyyyyyy where ya at? Coincidence..i think not!

That wasnt the last thing..but why is that..when u think you're done with someone they always manage to pop up??? Or is that old adage true? Someone that u want doesn't want u,till u don't want them...holla.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 AM , Blogger Carls said...

Since when you have a high tolerance....

I guess I'll leave that comment be. Guess you just were getting it in down there. I can't hate on that. Glad you had you fun.

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger rashad said...

Good humor is hard to find..as evidenced by the increasing amount of reality shows on tv. people are too lazy now. and i hope chuck D is kicking flav's ass right about now

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home