Thursday, August 30, 2007

I guess when your truly happy words can't express what's going on inside..so please excuse the hiatus. My brain has been everywhere contemplating the next step. So what's the next step?...You'll see. :) Let's just say I'm planning for the future but I'm living everyday like it's the last. Having said that..a friend of mines is having a bbq this weekend. It's a possibility I'm not going to make it. Mostly because of a ride..but i have to be back home Sunday by noon. Yesterday he kept asking had i asked everyone who was possibly coming up..to that i responded yeah..I mean because, as folks do they change their minds day in and day out..so one person going may not go come the day of. He also asked did i ask a mutual friend of ours. I said yes, and in fact i asked him first. I told him that the dude was leaving from DC, and that was the reason dude gave me for not asking me did i need a ride. So me being the ditsy blond i am sometimes..let it rock for a moment..then i was like well i only live downtown..so if u can scoop me that would be great..i got u on half gas/tolls...to that i got no response. Now this is where it got crazy...cause said friend who was having the bbq kept going over the story like i had left out a key or something. If someone tells u that they didn't ask did u need a ride because they were leaving from DC..but know they gotta ride pass bmore(and live in bmore..and know where u live) to get to philly..then it's safe to say that person does not wanna offer you a ride...am i correct in my assumption? So i said i entered my carpooling details on the evite..at which time said friend who's having the bbq says i wouldn't check there..then i was like why u even have that options on yo damn evite...Needless to say...i may not be making this one which may be good since i seem to be a fixture @ these parties. Maybe i should stay home. *shrugs* Either way I'm not sweating it..less money out the pockets! And besides i have 2 weekend of mini vacation coming up..so i'm really on that fuck it tip...

2 Comments:

At 6:27 AM , Blogger rashad said...

I won't be going either..if thats any consolation

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

me either, like i'm ever invited anywhere...lmao

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home