Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I smell bullshit..

I've been told that the reason i get passed over in relationship decisions is that i possess too much of a homegirl/sisterly vibe. At first i laughed because this was explained to me by a dude i use to date. He said well for me that's what did it..I enjoyed spending time with you..but it was something about u that was too nurturing..I was like wtf? Don't people want someone nurturing around them? *shrugs* At any rate...the fun didn't stop there..He further pontificated that maybe i need to have more edge..hahaha Plain and simple, I'm not changing who am i...hhahaha i cant believe this..I care too much

hahaha
that's been the highlight of my day..

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM , Blogger Carls said...

You care to much. Ms. Sha la Rock cares to much?

I can only imagine. Need more of an edge...he never saw your diesel side???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home