Monday, August 20, 2007


Yesterday while cleaning off my old home PC..I found a rare jewel that was released or rather leaked in 2002...I loved this cd because it was quirky, off beat and harnessed some gems. That cd/promo was Kamaal the Abstract It was shelved because Arista deemed it "non radio friendly=un-commercial." The very sad thing about it is that he's still in negotiations to get it re-released this year. I'm upset like 3-4 songs are missing from my file but I do have my absolute fave to share with you...It's called Do U Dig U?

Very unproductive evening..after leaving the cafe i went home made dinner and vegged out..managed to see part of the Giants v. Ravens game..we didn't win..no TD's..eh come on regular season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home