Sunday, August 19, 2007

I've always seen spots that always offered free wi-fi but i never knew how essential it would be in my quest for free innernets access.. Being as tho i let my cable/innernets go 2 years ago..I'm re-thinking that right now on days like this...i woke up this morning very tired mind you because i did go to the beach yesterday and even had the nerve to do an after party if u will but..that's the next paragraph. This morning i was awaken by the cool breeze and the faint sound of water hitting moving tires...ahhhh it is raining.. anyone that knows me knows I'm a sunshine child..but nevertheless i showered and dress..seems i fell asleep in my bikini from yesterdays excursions...I had a small list of things to accomplish this morning..get the new essence, stop for a cup of coffee@ city cafe, loaf in the cafe then get some groceries for tonight's meal.. Not hard at all right?? So after going to Rite aid and them not having the new Essence i got really snobby and decided not to get Marie Claire...so that brings me to City Cafe and yes i am here..sipping my Colombian coffee and typing...I have joined the masses..also being only one of a few people of color in the spot..as well as the neighborhood. I'll probably loaf around until i get a call to hang out or until the grocery across the street seems like it'll close..because after all a sisters got to eat.

Yesterday i went to the beach in Boonesville,MD...Greenbrier to be exact...It's a man made beach which is great because...it has no jellyfish!! So we got there at 1pm..stayed till 6/7...While there..there was this lil boy...as bad as he could be..he refused to sit still..he was a ball of energy...I took it upon myself to take him to the beach...we were in a picnic area..I decided to tire him out since no one took him swimming...Now I thought i could possibly scar this child...or be one of his fondest moments..either way he was too young to care...i took him on my hip to the edge of the water..he whined...i started walking and walking till i was waist deep..at this time he wailed...i slide in a lil more...took him by his body and floated him along the water..twirling him around he giggled...i swished he giggled some more..then i decided to do it..dunk the child...i played like a buoy and bobbed up and down..then.i dipped him...shocked he looked at me..water on his face...he died laughing..i spun him in the water...dunked him again..he squealed with delight..It was enough laughter that made me think..i could do this..i could be a mother...I stayed in the water with him for a moment..playing..splashing..skippin rocks..and by the time it was sunset...maybe it was the moment..maybe it was the bonding..but i seriously thought of children...it wasn't until i had to troop back up the hill with him on my hip...wet and clinging to me..that i decided.....wth? this child is heavy as hell..and he's bring down my sexy..ahahahahha...we got back to the picnic..i dried him...wiped him down..redressed him in cozy clothing..and feed him...I was so damn tired! For the rest of the time he clung to me like glue..and he fell asleep immediately after feeding...Mission accomplished!!! On the ride back home..i thought how awesome it would be to have a son..Maybe some day..

My good friend wants to get a house with me...that would mean..me living with 1 adult and 3 children full time..at first i thought not a bad idea if i get the top floor...but then when she asked me when my lease was up i got those panicky feels in my heart...sheesh...don't get me wrong i love my god daughters but having to deal with them erryday might kill me and my love for them...

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM , Blogger rashad said...

wireless cards are your friend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home