Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Baby should be here today! Yes my baby...
I finally broke down and got me a laptop(Insipron1420 Latte Brown)..I had given up hope on my old computer..especially after i turned it into a jewelry holder...ahahah
I was almost tempted to stay home and wait for the delivery man since i did get it shipped 2 day business :) But then i thought that would be just like the dudes who took off to play the new madden(interesting side note: the madden curse has it's own entry on wikipedia..i love that place)..so yeah...maybe i'll stay home tomorrow..

Increasingly I'm finding it harder and harder to get out of bed...nowadays i just lay there for 20 mins. before i get going..This morning I was saved because my coworker called me and asked me did i wanna go to Starbucks...and you know the answer to that..hell and yes...As soon as i walked into Starbucks, my eye caught a poster with a new blueberry creme frappuccino..yummy...but i didnt deviate...I got my caramel frappuccino! Venti pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Last night i was suppose to hang out with a friend(and hand down a scrabble beat down) but was way sided because out of no where I got thee worse case of cramps I've had in my life..It reminded me of the cramps i got in high school..and those were debilitating..to the point i would have to be home from school sick for 3 days straight..and there's no way I'm going back to that..so imma call my gyn today to get a new prescription for BC's..Cause the current one is not working..not only has it lengthen my period it's a bit more severe and heavier...Now that I'm done grossing u out..

Ya girl is so money today... :)
I don't think anything can bring me down today...save for this post venti frappuccino crash i got coming..

3 Comments:

At 7:29 AM , Blogger rashad said...

you mean cramps right?

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Donald Williams said...

HOW WE BOTH TALKIN ABOUT COFFEE TODAY?!?!

lmao

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Carls said...

didn't need to know that much about you. =o(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home